Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Key Financial Mortgage
107 S. Hurtsbourne Parkway
Louisville Ky 40222
GRH Guaranteed Rural Housing Program
Talk with us about this 100 percent financing program if you are looking to buy or refinance a single family home in a rural area. All of Kentucky may be eligible by county and income limit. Contact us to verify if your property is eligible.
Some key features include:
– No PMI. That’s right, no private mortgage insurance. Like VA, this program has a Guaranteed fee that can be financed into the loan the same way VA loans have a Funding fee.
– 6% seller help/contribution is allowed
– No minimum contribution from your own funds. FHA has a 3% requirement. There are also no cash reserves required, as is the case with your typical conventional loan.
– This program only offers a fixed rate option for primary 1 unit residences. Current maximum loan amount is $417,000.
There are income limitations to qualify. Contact a Choice Finance Loan Officer and we will help you find a home where you can take advantage of this great 100% financing program. Contact us to see if your property is eligible for the USDA 100% program.
The VA does not make home loans, they insure them. We are VA approved and can help you with your VA loan request. Some VA benefits include:
– No downpayment is required in most cases
– Borrow up to 100% of purchase price
– Lower closing costs
– Mortgage is assumable
– No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
– No penalties if you prepay the loan
– You may be eligible for waiver of VA funding fee
– VA support during temporary financial difficulties
More on 100% VA financing
FHA financing & downpayment help
A seller credit and gift funds are allowed for the entire down payment, closing costs, and pre-paid items. Down payment can come as a gift from a family member, an employer (tip: convert a raise or bonus into downpayment assistance), or from a nonprofit institution or government grant.
More information on FHA and downpayment help
–call 502-905-3708 for your free preapproval
Office located at 107 South Hurstbourne Parkway Louisville Ky 40222
My Community financing
Choice Finance® lends on the Fannie Mae, My Community program. This program was very popular and put many first time home buyers into their homes. This program offered 100% financing up to $417,000 loan amount on fixed and adjustable rate products. What were very flexible qualifying guidelines for income and credit history have now tightened significantly. Many scenarios are now requiring at least 5% down with My Community.
More on the My Community program
MORE MORTGAGE PROGRAMS