Kentucky FHA Loan Qualifying Summary
Kentukcy FHA Loan Qualifying Summary
Kentucky FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA loan requirement guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans that require less than 5% down payment.
Basic Kentucky FHA loan requirements.
- Two Years of steady employment,
- Last two years Income should be the same or increasing.
- Credit report should typically have less than two thirty day lates in last two years with a minimum credit score of 580 or higher or in some cases no credit score at all.
- Bankruptcy’s must be at least two years old, with perfect credit since discharge.
- Foreclosure’s must be at least three years old, with perfect credit since.
- Your new mortgage payment should be approximately 30% of your gross (before taxes) income.
These are some of the most basic of Kentucky FHA loan requirements for qualifying for a Kentucky FHA loan. If you have answered yes to most of these statements, you probably qualify for a FHA mortgage loan.
If you are unsure about your credit score or credit report, you can get a free credit score and view your credit report online instantly.
Following are some hyperlinks to some more detailed descriptions of Kentucky FHA guidelines for qualifying for a Kentucky FHA loan. Please click on the item that you require additional information on FHA requirements.
- FHA Home Loans in Kentucky (kentuckyfhaloan.wordpress.com)
- Louisville Kentucky FHA Mortgage Loans (kentuckyfhaloan.wordpress.com)
- Current Louisville Kentucky mortgage rates today 05/29/2011 (louisvillekymortgage.net)