Specializing in Kentucky FHA/VA, USDA, KHC, Conventional mortgage loans (Fannie Mae )in Ky
Kentucky USDA Mortgage Loans
Kentucky Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program
- 100% financing, no down payment is required for the Rural Development Guarantee 502 Program in Ky. 30 Fixed 30 Year Rates only.
- Qualifying ratios are 29% for housing costs and 41% for total debt. Borrowers may request an exception to exceed these ratios when strong compensating factors are identified.
- No Max. Purchase Price.
- Gift/Grant or Seller Concessions are allowed.
- Not limited to Kentucky first time home buyers. Typically cannot own another home when using the RHS Ky Mortgage Loan Program.
- Income Restrictions Apply by Kentucky Counties with most counties being limited to $75k for a household family of four, or up to $98k for a household family of 5 or more.
- Seller Concessions up to 6% allowed…
View original post 86 more words