New Manufactured Home Conventional Product
Announced at KHC’s Lender Luncheon last week, effective with reservations as of March 12, 2018, KHC will now allow manufactured homes with its conventional products, which is an exclusive for HFAs. This product has the same 660 credit score and ratios 40/50 as our conventional products, and can be used with new and existing properties.
Additionally, KHC will allow 95/105 percent CLTV. National Mortgage Insurance and Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation have approved of this product, other mortgage insurance companies are currently reviewing it, but the loan can be used with our preferred risk (without mortgage insurance) product as well. KHC’s program guides have been updated to reflect this change.
When reserving the conventional program for a manufactured home, choose either Preferred MH or Preferred Risk MH with or without DAP in KHC’s loan reservation system.
- Common Questions from Kentucky First-time Homebuyers
- doublewide homes
- Fannie Mae Homepath Home
- FAQ's about Kentucky FHA Home Loans
- FHA Loans Kentucky Housing First time home buyer
- First Time Home Buyer Loans--Kentucky
- foreclosure usda loans ky
- Kentucky First Time Home buyer Grants and Downpayment Assistance
- Kentucky USDA Loans
- khc rates kentucky housing rates
- Louisville Ky FHA Loans
- manufactured homes
- mobile homes
- USDA/Rural housing
- VA MORTGAGE GUIDES ky