∘ What kind of credit score do I need to qualify for different first time home buyer loans in Kentucky?
Most lenders will wants a middle credit score of 620 to 640 for KY First Time Home Buyers looking to go no money down. The two most used no money down home loans in Kentucky being USDA Rural Housing and KHC with their down payment assistance will want a 620 to 640 middle score on their programs.
If you have access to 3.5% down payment, you can go FHA and secure a 30 year fixed rate mortgage with some lenders with a 580 credit score. Even though FHA on paper says they will go down to 500 credit score with at least 10% down payment, you will find it hard to get the loan approved because lenders will create overlays to protect their interest and maintain a good standing with FHA and HUD.
Another popular no money down loan is VA. Most VA lenders will want a 620 middle credit score but like FHA, VA on paper says they will go down to a 500 score, but good luck finding a lender for that scenario.
A lot of times if your scores are in the high 500’s or low 600’s range, we can do a rapid rescore and get your scores improved within 30 days.
- 580 credit score FHA
- 600-620 FHA Score KY
- Credit Reports
- credit score
- Credit Score First Time Home Buyer Louisville Kentucky KHC
- Credit Scores
- Credit Scores and Credit Report
- FAQ's about Kentucky FHA Home Loans
- FHA Loans
- FHA Loans Kentucky Housing First time home buyer
- FHA Mortgage Guide
- fico credit score
- fico credit scores
- First Time Home Buyer Loans--Kentucky
- low fico score kentucky mortgage
- No money down mortgage Louisville Kentucky Kentucky housing corp 30 year fixed
- Rural Housing Loans and USDA Loans
- usda rural housing guidelines
- USDA/Rural housing
- VA loans
- VA MORTGAGE GUIDES ky
- va mortgage kentucky