Kentucky USDA Rural Development
- No down payment is required. This a true 100% financing loan for approved mortgage applicants in Kentucky .
- Closings costs may be able to be financed into the loan or can be paid by seller or lender as a credit.
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans with you are looking to go no money down.
- Fixed-rate mortgages for 30 years is the only term allowed.
- The property MUST be located in a rural area as defined by the USDA. Click here to learn more.
- The borrower must meet income eligibility guidelines for the Guaranteed Rural Housing Program. Eligibility is based on all household income, including income from adults living in the home who are not applying for the loan. Click here for Income Limits
- Seller can contribute up to 6% towards closing costs.
The USDA program is one of the best home loans that we offer. There are many areas of Ohio and Indiana where the entire county qualifies as a rural area. Contact us to learn more about your specific market area and how you can more effectively market these properties to your clients.