Louisville Kentucky Mortgage | March 25, 2015 at 12:18 pm | Tags: kentucky rural development loan, Kentucky USDA, kentucky usda loan, kentucky zero down home loan, ky first time home buyer, louisville, mortgage, Refinancing, rhs, Rural development, USDA Rural Development, zero down kentucky home loan |
- 100% financing, no down payment is required. Fixed 30 Year Rates for Ky Rural USDA Home Buyers
- Qualifying ratios are 29% for housing costs and 41% for total debt. Borrowers may request an exception to exceed these ratios when strong compensating factors are identified.
- No Max. Purchase Price.
- Gift/Grant or Seller Concessions are allowed.
- Not limited to first time home buyers.
- Income Restrictions Apply see link below
- Property location must be in rural housing designated area. see link below http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do
- Seller Concessions up to 6% allowed
- 640 minimum middle credit score
Senior Loan Officer
I have a website that is really good for USDA loans, located at http://kentuckyruralhousingusdaloan.blogspot.com/p/usda-rural-housing-loan-program.html that may assist and educate you about the program.
In order to get you pre-approved, I will need the following items from you. This is a free process and I will give you a copy of your credit report for free.
I don’t need originals, copies are fine. You can fax, email, or drop off at my office below .Let me know your questions.Thanks and look forward to helping you