Get Ready Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyers. KHC is offer $4 million in funding available with new reservations on or after Thursday, September 1, 2016. This will go super fast so I…
Source: $10,000 DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE GRANT FOR LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY HOME BUYERS BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 1ST 2016
2016 Kentucky mortgage waiting period for foreclosures and short sales for specific situations
Kentucky Conventional Loans
- Foreclosures: 7 years from the foreclosure completion date (some applicants may qualify for a conventional loan only 3 years after with extenuating conditions including wage earner death, illness or job loss)
- Short Sale/Deed in Lieu-Short Sale:
- 7 year with less than 10% down of primary residence
- 4 years with 10% down on the purchase of a primary residence
- 4 years with 20% down on the purchase of a primary, secondary or investment property purchase
- 2 years with extenuating circumstances, only with 20% down
Kentucky FHA Loans
- Foreclosures: 3 years from the foreclosure completion date and transferred back to the lender to the credit report date
- Short Sale: 3 years from the title transfer date
Kentucky VA Loans
- Foreclosure: 2 years from foreclosure completion date and date transferred back to the lender
- Short Sale: 2 years from previous sale closed date and new owner transfer date
Kentucky USDA Loans
** If the mortgage debt that was foreclosed, was included in a Bankruptcy – then the KY USDA Home Loan waiting periods after foreclosure “waiting period” of 3 years, starts from the date of the discharge of the Bankruptcy. Because it can take 6 months or more for Banks to process the Foreclosure, and transfer title, this is a tremendous plus.
: 3 years from foreclosure completion date or sheriff sale of home
: 3 years from short-sale closing date
Company ID #1364 | MB73346
Getting Approved for a Kentucky FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae Loan after a bankruptcy, foreclosure, short-sale,
BREAKING NEWS!! You can now get your mortgage FICO score online!.
FICO Makes Additional FICO Score Versions Available to Consumers for the First Time
Americans can view all the most commonly used FICO Score versions for mortgage, auto and credit card lending
Qualifying Income: Does Yours Apply?.
You will be asked to provide proof of self-employment as well as a 2-year income history to prove your “taxable” earnings.
Part-time income: 1-2 year history of earnings required along with confirmation of employment.
Pension income: 2-year history of earnings via cheque slips and/or bank account statement showing pension deposit.
Disability income: must be long term and confirmed with documentation.
Child Support or Alimony: can be used if the divorce or separation agreement confirms the amount though some lenders will also want to see proof it has been deposited to your bank account for last 3-6 months too
Seasonal Employment: minimum 2 year history of earnings required along with T4s and/or Notice of Assessments and employer confirmation.
Rental income: lease agreements and/or tax returns confirming amount of the rents from rental properties or legal suites.
2 years income tax documentation for part-time, bonus, or overtime to use an two year average.
Senior Loan Officer
American Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
800 Stone Creek Pkwy, Ste 7,
Louisville, KY 40223
Company ID #1364 | MB73346