Here’s what you need to know when you have little or no money to put down on a home!
Tag: Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyers
$10,000 Down payment Assistance Grant for Kentucky First Time Home buyers 2019
As of right now, January 2019, there are no funds available for the $10,000 Grant for Kentucky Home Buyers. However, they’re current down payment assistance programs available now up to $6000 for Kentucky Homebuyers in 2019 to purchase a home with 100% financing no down payment, this is subject to change throughout the year so check back periodically.
Senior Loan Officer
You must have a house under contract and meet the following guidelines below:
- Zero percent interest rate for Louisville Kentucky first-time home buyers.
- A non-repayable second mortgage for $10,000.
- Forgiven after five years.
- Home purchase must be located in Christian, Hardin, Jefferson, or Kenton counties.
- Applicants must meet secondary market income and buying limits.
- Minimum 640 Credit Score
- Max Purchase Price Limit of $283,000
- Max Household Income Limits of $117,250
- Must provide 3 years tax returns to prove a first time home buyer in Louisville KY
- Must complete an online homebuying course
- Max debt to income ratios of 40 and 45% respectively with Approved Eligible Findings
- Never been convicted of a felony crime in last 10 years for tax evasion, larceny or real estate transaction..
- No Bankruptcies last 2 years for FHA
NMLS ID# 57916, (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). I lend in the following states: Kentucky